"Women Treating Women."
Dr. Carmelle Liburd and her staff provide regularly scheduled health screenings as part of your plan of care. At your annual exam, our doctors and staff take the opportunity to listen to your concerns, to answer your questions, and to get to know you and your unique needs in order to make recommendations specific to you.
At Medical Care for Women, we take your privacy seriously, and offer the services and skills required for you to have a healthy treatment plan from start to finish, free of stress.
The list below includes our most common procedures, but other procedures may qualify for in-office care.
- Hysterectomy - Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopy (evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding - we offer Vaginal, Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal (LAVH), and Abdominal Hysterectomies)
- Laparoscopic procedures including: treatment of ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and evaluation of pelvic pain.
- Sterilization/Tubal Ligation
- Cervical LEEP procedures (for abnormal pap smears).
- Cervical Biopsy
- Pessary Fittings
- Insertion or removal of IUD